IMPORTANT: different email addresses should be used for Personal Account and for Business Account registration
Company's Director (or officially authorized person by Director) has to Download Mistertango App to mobile device and open a Personal Account first
Personal Account is required due to personal verification reasons
Initiate Mistertango Business Account opening as follows:
1. Login to your Personal Account on Mistertango app
2. Click the Menu icon on the top left and select Mistertango for business
3. Select company's registration country and press Continue
4. Enter a business email address which must be different from your personal one and press Submit
5. Check your business mailbox and follow the instructions received
6. Fill in the online application and wait for Compliance officer to revert back to you
Please note: Business Account can only be accessed through the login to your Personal Account
List of required documents for business account opening:
1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (must be translated in English and confirmed by the Public Notary or by the Public Notary and Apostille/legalization);
2. Articles of Association (Statute) or other equivalent document governing the management of the company (must be translated in English and confirmed by the Public Notary or by the Public Notary and Apostille/legalization);
3. The copy of Director's ID or passport;
4. In case of business account opening is initiated by another person than company's CEO a Power of Attorney (authorization signed by CEO) is a must (must be in English and confirmed by the Public Notary or with an apostille);
5. Any documentation supporting business enforcement: utility bill (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, gas, water), Property or Municipal Tax receipt, Post Office savings bank account statement or other;
6. Previous year tax declaration or other relevant document (if applicable);
7. Bank statement not older than 6 months (if requested);
8. Company's UBO structure.
9. Passport or national ID card copy of company's ultimate beneficiary owners who have more than 25% of shares;
10. Special certificate or license (if requested);
11. Company’s AML and KYC procedure signed by company's CEO (if requested).
Please note: account might be suspended in case of applicable fees will not be paid within one month period after account activation.